Budo Book Reviews

Home Forums Budo Karate Forum Budo Book Reviews

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Reviews

Cameron Quinn
    Keymaster

Osu! Finally got the forum up and running. If you have received your copy of The Budo Karate of Mas Oyama and would like to leave a testimonial/review/ some comments, this is exactly the best place to do it.
    Osu!
    Cameron

Ossie
    Participant

Osu Shihan Quinn. Thank you for this important book. It is the best martial arts book I have ever seen. Are you writing any more books?

johnsmith55
    Participant

OSU SHIHAN Cameron many thanks for the book i have the original which is a very good book ,i love the new edition great stuff many thanks for the additions to the book a great book and a must for all kyokushin practioners covers a wide area of karate, once again thankyou for sharing your knowledge and personal views history etc OSU

econstancia
    Participant

OSU. Thank you very much for this beautiful work. It shines with your knowledge of Karate and views on life itself. It reminds me a lot of my old experiences in my Karate life and simultaneously inspires me to continue to work as budoka.
    Thank you very much for your contribution to the world of Kyokushin Karate.

Cameron Quinn
    Keymaster

Osu Ossie. Yes, more on their way. Thanks for the message.

Cameron Quinn
    Keymaster

Osu Eric, thank you for your kind message. You have always been greatly admired fr your Kyokushin spirit so it is an honour to get this message from you.
    Osu
    Cameron

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.